Based in the UK, 1×2 Gaming, is one of the younger casino software companies, starting out in 2002. This has not stopped them from forging their place in the market and they are strong supplies of casino games, virtual food and fixed odds gambling games.
1×2 calls themselves, proudly independent and offer[ing] a different gaming perspective to the mainstream. Virtual sports are their primary focus and they stake claim to being the inventor of virtual football betting. 1×2 have a full gaming suite of casino games, but it is a much smaller collection than their competitors.
It is for this reason that some do not consider 1×2 a well-rounded developer, but they’ve still managed to score top contracts with huge casino brands. Let’s jump in and take a look at what makes 1×2 a standout casino software developer.
Who is 1×2 Gaming Provider?
1×2 Gaming launched in 2002, from Brighton and Hove, otherwise known to the members of 1×2 as Silicon Beach. Additionally, they have offices on the Mediterranean island of Malta. 1×2 mostly power European casinos and are highly respected in the trade.
They are licensed by both the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney, which speaks volumes about the quality and safety of their gaming suite. In 2017, 1×2 underwent something of a re-branding, and created Iron Dog in-house studios. This is their second brand through which they also create slot games. Iron Dog is kept as a separate division, producing their own content with a different style to that of 1×2 Slots. This seems to be a winning formula for Iron Dog as they were nominated for the EGR Software Rising Star for 2018.
The 1×2 Slots Machine Selection
The 1×2 casino gaming suite is on the smaller size, featuring just under 100 games, the majority (42) of which are slots. The 1×2 Slot and game style tends to lean towards more simplified graphics, which aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but it does mean that they operate quickly and without a glitch!
The fact that there are only 42 titles in the 1×2 slot collection makes for very limited playing, but also creates very distinct branding. The Iron Dog collection is even more limited, but they only got going in 2017. However, there is a marked difference in the graphics quality between Iron Dog and 1×2, so if 1×2 slots leave you feeling underwhelmed, try an Iron Dog one instead.
Looking to bonus rounds, 1×2 slots do not offer the best range on the market, instead, you will find free spins and some wilds to pick up the pace, but nothing too impressive. 1×2 slots have focused on being solid creations with strong base games and whilst they seem to have laid off the bonus rounds their slots do deliver a good dose of humour. This makes them light-hearted plays. If you’re looking for particularly amusing slots try Star Bars and The Craic. In terms of RTP, 1×2 slots compete well. With RTPs between 94.55%- 97.70%, these are solid slot options with good prizes as appose to innovative and bonus filled affairs.
What are the Best 1×2 Slots?
There are some standout slots in the 1×2 collection that we recommend you play. Here are the Slotsbot top 5 1×2 Slots.
- The Justice Machine: Showcasing Superheroes as you’ve never seen them before, The Justice Machine promises to knock your socks off with a killer combo of great action and a stunning theme. It has 30 paylines, 5 reels and is jam-packed with bonus rounds. The theme comes from niche comic series of the same name written by Michael Gustovich and plays out fantastically on the reels. Don’t miss playing this 1×2 Slot.
- Faerie Nights: This is one of their newest slots and it takes players on a mystical adventure in an enchanted forest. There are charming Tree Ents, two game modes, expanding wilds, multipliers, free spins and up to 1,000x your stake as potential winnings. This is an immersive slot that features some beautiful graphics, inclusive of butterflies in the background and leaves touched by a gentle breeze.
- Piggy Bank: With 5 reels and 9 paylines, Piggy Bank, will soon have players hooked to the reels as they try to steal the bankers safe for up to 750x their stake. This slot has bundles of action with free spins, scatters and wilds. All of the main characters are pigs and whilst this gives the slot a bit of a childish theme, it’s a great play and a solid slot when you get going.
- Juicy Ninja: This is one of the few 1×2 Slot games that feature 243 ways to win and boy is it a welcome shake up. This slot follows on from the popular Fruit Ninja mobile games, but in slot style featuring classic fruit symbols with expanding wilds and throwing stars.
- The Craic: An Irish themed slot that should tickle even the darkest of hearts with its dedication to a dash of humour. This slot features 5 reels, 9 paylines, scatters, free spins and two bonus rounds. You’ll find pots of gold, dancing potatoes and a breakfast bonus if you combine them. Sit back and enjoy this one of a kind 1×2 Slot.
1×2 Virtual Sports
Virtual sports is certainly where 1×2 standout from the crowd. They have 13 sports to choose from and this includes the big sporting events such as The Europa League and World Cup. Virtual and E-Sports are one of the fastest growing areas of online gaming and gambling. They offer loads of innovative ways to bet and a fresh look at sports.
In terms of the 1×2 Gaming achievements in virtual sports, they stand pretty much unparalleled. Just take a look at Virtual Football Pro- it has over 160 leagues active in 140 countries- it has quite literally taken the world by storm.
Unique 1×2 Casino Games
Another area where 1×2 excel is their table games. Instead of just providing the standard casino table games (which they do have), 1×2 have viewed the classics through a unique lens adding new titles with innovative twists instead. The graphics are cleaner and more competitive in the market too. Check out:
In terms of Poker, you will find 10’s or Better, All American and Jacks or Better, all of which have RTPs higher than 99% and feature the hold function on winning hands, which really make them an entertaining play. 1×2 Gaming also has a nice selection of Keno and slot themed Scratch cards if you want to dabble in something a bit different.
Why not experience a 1×2 game for yourself with the Slotsbot free play games lobby? You can try a huge range of slots from different developers meaning never have to take just our word for it, you can load up the games and give them a go to see what we mean!
Why Choose 1×2 Casino Software
1×2 are a great gaming choice for virtual sports and casino classics. 1×2 create solid slots, but they are not the best graphically and won’t impress all players. A benefit of this casino software gaming suite being on the smaller side is that you will tend to find them in the casino lobby of bigger sites where you will find the product of multiple games companies. This means you can try out games from other providers at the same time as 1×2 and you won’t take not of the more restricted games amount.
Where to Play 1×2 Slots
As we mentioned, because 1×2 tend to be an add-on to robust casino lobbies you can find their games on lots of sites. If you are new to the world of online gaming or looking for a new casino to play with then you can find out exactly where to play 1×2 Slots and games by checking out our casino reviews.
The Slotsbot specialists have scoured the internet to find the best online casinos to play slots with. This means you won’t waste a moment wondering where to play the games you love. Instead, you will know you are playing at a top rated casino that has been tried and tested.
When you’ve found the casino you want to play with it’s time to sign up. You’ll be asked to make a user account and confirm your name, email, age and other details. After your account has been verified you will be given the option to complete your banking details and opt for a welcome offer. Welcome offers & promotions make it possible for you to start playing for free as a new casino member as they will either give you a no deposit or matched deposit deal.