Playtech sees themselves as the source of success for casinos, with a gaming suite of more than 600 games including show-stopping slots, one of a kind progressive table games, live casino products, bingo, lottery, scratch cards, virtual sports and sportsbook, it’s a claim that is hard to argue with.
Playtech, are a world-renowned favourite, and the largest publically traded iGaming provider. They provide seamless software through the omni-channel that can be used in browser or downloaded, operating in many languages and currencies.
They are the choice of prestigious brands like Marvel, MGM, HBO and Warner Bros when it comes to turning their titles into games. Let’s jump in and take a deeper look at what Playtech is all about and what they contribute to the bustling world of online slots!
The Playtech Games Suite
Playtech has a gaming suite of over 600 games, of which 240 are slots, they add at least 50 new titles each year. They are an all-round gaming company, offering a full platform, or standalone products for casinos. Their suite includes casino games, lottery, bingo, sportsbook, virtual sports and instant games like scratch cards, but it is the Playtech slots that standout in particular.
Playtech slots are some of the most diverse of any casino software provider due to the size and wealth of experience accumulated within the company over its many years of operating. Additionally, acquiring the odd studio here and there has helped keep things fresh.
Discover Playtech Slot Machines
There are so many Playtech slot titles to talk about, all of which offer outstanding -although more traditional style- graphics, abundant bonus rounds, thrilling gameplay, and faultless action via Omni-Channel software. Playtech tends to offer classic, video and progressive slots, but there are also so many big, branded titles in their collection some of the best are; Ace Ventura, Top-Gun, 60s T.V series inspired Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, and Gladiator. If you enjoy playing branded slots then you will find some of the best options with Playtech, they certainly have the biggest collection.
Playtech slots are visually stunning, with spectacular graphics, and awe-inspiring backdrops that make everybody want to go for a spin. Playtech slots are not just about aesthetics, you can also pocket a fair amount of winnings whilst you play thanks to the high limits and strong paytables, but you need to keep an eye out for each slot’s RTP.
You will find that the Playtech rate of RTP covers quite a range, from 88-99.32% to be precise, so check with each slot before you play or you may get a nasty surprise. On average, their mean RTP comes back at just over 95%, which doesn’t compare favourably with other casino software providers, most of whom average at least 96%. The highest paying Playtech Slots are:
Progressive Playtech Games
The Playtech progressives collection deserve a special shout out as they are really fantastic and numerous. They have one of the largest collections of progressives and the stunning Age of Gods series is a must play. Playtech loves a good jackpot, and they are not only reserved for slots, keep an eye out for their progressive table games like Blackjack and Baccarat! We love Playtech’s dedication to big wins, soaring limits and high thrill games.
Adding a progressive jackpot to table games is a not only a stellar idea, but it has also made Playtech’s Progressive Blackjack one of the most popular Blackjack tables around so the buildup of the jackpot is fast! It doesn’t end there, the Playtech games suite is literally crammed full of impressive progressives, for slots check out Gold Rally, Diamond Valley, and Spamalot Holy Grail. For table games and poker give Progressive Baccarat, and Mega Jacks a go, don’t forget you can practice playing for free with SlotsBot.com.
Other Playtech Casino Games
Playtech offers the full range so they are a great option if you want to spread your wings and try different online gaming and gambling options. These include:
- Table Games: Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps and Roulette.
- Poker: Playtech has loads of Poker variants on offer, try out, Casino Hold’em, Tequila Poker, Pai Gow, Red Dog, Caribbean Stud, Sic Bo, Stravaganza, Poker three and Let Them Ride.
- Live Casino: Playtech is the largest live casino provider in Europe and Asia. Their Live Casino is widely classed as next gen, with a dynamic interface, multiple languages (native speaking tables for the UK, Italy, Spain and Romania) and HD streaming. They cover all the classic tables and new variants from Blackjack, Baccarat and Roulette to Unlimited Blackjack, Prestige Roulette and Baccarat and Casino Hold’em.
- Bingo: Playtech’s UK bingo network is the largest and has more than 100,000 players every day. They supply bingo software for the biggest names in the game, including Gala, Mecca, bet365, Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Sky and Betfair among many others. If you’re looking to spend a penny on a game of bingo then using Playtech software is a must.
The options seem almost endless when you choose to play with Playtech.
Who Makes Playtech Games?
As we mentioned earlier, one of the reasons for Playtech’s huge growth and market dominance has been their ability to absorb smaller casino software studios into the parent company, Playtech. Let’s take a brief look at exactly who is contributing to the Playtech games suite.
- Playtech Origins: Origins has been part of Playtech for more than a decade and are responsible for a large number of Playtech’s most popular slots including, Batman and Superman, Jackpot Giant, White King, and the awarding winning Age of Gods series.
- Ash Gaming: acquired in 2011, Ash Gaming, has brought fantastic themes, striking graphics and visionary slots like Ace Ventura, Heart of the Jungle and Leprechaun’s Luck to the Playtech brand.
- Playtech Vikings: Responsible for the smash hit branded slots, Justice League, Legacy of the Wild, Space Invaders and Ice Cave, the Vikings have fought for their place on the Playtech team.
- Psiclone Games: Based in the UK, founded in 2007, and joining Playtech in 2014, Psiclone games have produced unique slot titles like Fairground Fortunes under Playtech’s guidance.
- Quickspin: Acquired in only 2016, Quickspin is a Swedish social gambling studio and bring aeons of slot expertise to the Playtech brand.
- SUNFOX Games: Based in Austria and established in 2011, SUNFOX came on board with Playtech 2017. Their portfolio includes cutting-edge games like Legend of the Jaguar, The Glass Slipper, and Time for a Deal.
- Eyecon: Eyecon has been around since 1997 and produce both slots and table games. They have global experience and are based in Brisbane, Australia, creating lucrative new markets for Playtech.
- GECO Gaming: Founded and based in Australia, GECO’s distinctive game style focuses on narrative development and multi-layer gameplay. Check out My fair Pearl, Turn it On and Glory & Britannia to see some of their best work!
- RARESTONE GAMING: RARESTONE is the newest addition to the Playtech studios. They are based in Austria, but create slots with a global appeal. Their best slot to try is the Fire Blaze jackpot series.
With so much talent producing titles under the Playtech name, they are a formidable force to be reckoned with and have a global reach for their games.
Awards and Licensing at Playtech
Playtech software brings home multiple awards every year from the different iGaming bodies, which reflects just how good their software is. Some examples of awards in their trophy cabinet are:
- EGR B2B Awards: Bingo supplier of the year, Poker network of the year, Slot provider of the year, Platform of the year award and Bingo network of the year.
- Global Gaming Awards: Best digital industry supplier.
Playtech is a highly respected and awarded name within the iGaming industry. They are certified and active members of the Remote Gambling Association (RGA), which ensures that Playtech’s games are fully tested and found to be fair by the third party auditor. Playtech also has a Technical Systems Testing (TST) certification, which ensures that the Random Number Generator used by Playtech is fair and cannot be predicted, which is great news for you guys as it means you’re in safe hands with Playtech.
Why Choose Playtech
Playtech is humble, but has some unbeatable and diverse slots, with fantastic payouts. However, make sure to check each games stat’s before you spin as some have much better RTPs and paytables than others, so you need to be selective. Their progressives are not record breakers, but they do provide huge prizes and there are so many to choose from, which is a huge plus in our book. Playtech has got the market pull to create whole gaming franchises like the Age of God’s series and are not shy to make bold moves.
They’ve built a diverse portfolio and team of studios working under their name that ensures they are constantly creating new, exciting and varied titles, but with the same Playtech quality guaranteed. On top of this their software is tested, trusted and awarded worldwide. With the omni-channel, all you need to do is load up your account on any device to start playing in perfect quality.
Where to Play Playtech Slots
Due to their great popularity, you’ll find plenty of casinos that choose to stock Playtech games but your first stop for trying Playtech’s slots is with us. We’ll let you spin for free in demo mode to get a feel for multiple different games. When you’ve decided if Playtech is for you, check out our top casino recommendations and start playing for real money prizes!
Who is Playtech Slots Provider?
Playtech was founded in 1999, by Israeli entrepreneur Teddy Sagi. By 2001 they had launched their casino range and begun on an unstoppable path to success. Now, they operate in 17 counties, hold a whopping 140 global licenses and employ 5,000 employees, making them one of the biggest casino software companies out there. Since they first began they’ve expanded rapidly into every area of iGaming by acquiring many smaller international software providers, which has given them a huge range of markets and games, under the Playtech umbrella (we’ll take a closer look at this further down).
Committed to creating casino games that are the best-of-breed and removing technology barriers for players, the Playtech vision has kept them true to slot players around the world over the last two decades. Playtech currently supplies over 80 casinos with their software and are a firm favourite with high rollers and casinos as their games tend to push the boundaries of betting.