Blackjack Multihand Game Play and Rules
The highest hand in Blackjack is Blackjack (A+10/face card) and it beats all. All cards in Blackjack have their normal value, but an Ace can be 11 or 1. 8 decks of cards are used in Blackjack Multihand.
- Place your initial bet on the amount of hands you want to play and click Deal, this will give you 2 cards per hand and the dealer the same, 1 of his cards will be face up.
- For each hand you need to choose whether to:
- Hit: get another card for free; you can take as many as you want till you are Bust.
- Double Down: Double the bet amount by paying for 1 additional card. After this your play is stopped.
- Stand: Stop play on the total you have. We recommend you do this on anything over 17, although the higher the better.
Under certain circumstances you may also be offered additional options, these are:
- Split: If you first 2 cards are of equal value you can split them, playing each as an individual hand. You should always split a pair of Aces or 8s.
- Insurance: This is offered if the dealers face up card is an Ace and protects against Blackjack, you will still lose your initial bet, but the Insurance bet pays 2:1.
- Even Money: If you have Blackjack and the dealer has a face up Ace, you will be offered this instead of Insurance. It means you win 1:1 in the case of you both having Blackjack instead of a tie.
- Once you have finished your play by either Stand(ing), or going Bust– if you have gone over 21- the dealer will show their cards and reveal the winner.
Blackjack Multihand Paytable, Bets and Limits
RTP is 99.46%, which is another reason players love online Blackjack tables, although this is slightly lower than other Blackjack variants offered by Isoftbet software. Check other free online games with high rates of RTP now. A normal win pays 1:1, Blackjack pays 3:2, Even Money 1:1 and the Insurance bet 2:1. Chips are available in €0.01, 0.50, 1, 5, and 10. Max bets are €10 per hand, and minimum €0.10.
Software and Graphics at Blackjack Multihand
Blackjack Multihand is set on a felt green table, with the paytable written in the middle, 3 playing spaces, dealer space, colorful chip tray behind him and deck of cards to the right. There is no music, only sound effects, which can be muted, as they don’t add much to the game play. Settings allow you to alter speed of play, control with keyboard or track pad and turn off Even Money or Insurance.
Overall thoughts on Blackjack Multihand
This is a great Blackjack table for those looking to play multiple hands at low stake bets. The graphics are good quality and the software designed well, although, the lack of music is obvious. You can play this and other free online table games with us here.