The Invisible Man: a Look at the Graphics
When The Invisible Man Slot opened I instantly became absorbed in the screen. The opening scenes introduced us to the main characters and plot. Snow is falling outside a dark and crooked house, as we enter we see a man inject a bright, green, glowing liquid into his arm and slowly disappear, stripped down from flesh, to bone, to nothing.
The graphics look phenomenal, it is breath taking and the perfect coalition between film and game. The reels are dark, with scientific equipment and liquids bubbling on either side, whilst all font and reel frame choices reflect an old independent movie theatre. The music builds mystery, suspense and horror as rises and falls. This is more than exciting it is gripping and intriguing.
Symbols and Paytable at The Invisible Man Slot
- Flora Cranley: is the highest worth character at 500 coins for 5 (for actual win x bet line by 500 coins and divide by coin demonization).
- Arthur Kemp: is worth 400 coins for 5.
- Dr. Cranley: worth 300 for 5.
- Mr. Hall: is worth is 200 for 5.
- Mrs. Hall: worth 150 for 5.
Other symbols include A-10.
The Invisible Man Bonus Features
- Police Wild: Throughout this slot the police are trying to capture Griffin. The Police Wild appears on reel 1. He can move one reel right for each Re-Spin.
- Griffin Wild: Griffin appears at the opposite end, moving 1 space left for each Re-Spin. When a Wild appears on the reels it triggers Re-Spins, which continue till it has worked its way across the reels. They try to catch each other, activating 10 Free Spins.
During Free spins there will be 2 new meters on the top of the reel frame. The left side is Griffin’s Rage Bonus Game, the right Police Spins. When a Griffin or Police Wild finish walking the reels in Free Spins, 1 part of the meter will fill.
- Police Spins: Gives 3 spins with 5 randomly placed Burning Wilds for each spin. In this bonus round the policeman shoots across the burning reels in an attempt to capture or kill Griffin. Maximum win per Police Spin is 90,000 coins or270,000 for the whole bonus round.
- Griffin’s Rage Bonus Game: A click and pick bonus round that takes place in 3 locations. The Mansion, The Lions Head Inn, or Ipping Station. Players click on 1 of 5 items to reveal their prize, 3 of which are coin prizes, 1 is a multiplier and the last a police hat that ends the bonus round or the play in a location, moving you to the next. Maximum prizes for the bonus game are 37,600 in total.
Bets and Limits for The Invisible Man
Minimum bets are €0.20, maximum €100. The Invisible Man Slot has 10 bet levels and coin denominations of €0.01- 0.50. RTP is 96.3%. To understand more about how RTP, bet levels and bet lines effect you bets and how you play and win with online slots read our slots strategy guide now.
The Invisible Man Slot Review: Our Thoughts
This is a truly excellent video slot from NetEnt casino that follows the original narrative of the story in different elements and levels of the slot. The Invisible Man Slot is a perfect example of how online slots should be, out of this world graphics and game packed with bonus features and levels. The Invisible Man Slot is available to play on mobile, tablet and computer devices in browser. All NetEnt games you can try them before you wager, click here to see other NetEnt slots and table games we highly recommend for you.